Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pillow Case Project Day 2

I received my Reprodepot order, hooray! The fabric that I am in love with, the one with the words on it...I know it doesn't match PERFECTLY or anything, but I still think it goes with the others pretty nicely. I also like the green Kona Cotton I picked out. I am still deciding if I want to use the sunflower yellow I bought.


So far I have 8 Kaffe Fassett flower triangles, 8 Kaffe Fassett twig trianges, 8 word fabric triangles, 8 green trinagles, and 16 cream triangles, for a total of 48 so far. I am just going to keep cutting and laying them out until they equal the size I need. A little bit of progress every day! That's how I keep a project from driving me nuts!
I also got a few little toys from Reprodepot, including a button covering kit, and a snap fastened kit. I'm sure I won't be able to resist playing with those this week.

P.S. I just hit my 400th sale in my Etsy shop! Thank you to all my customers!

No comments: